Monday, October 8, 2007

Living the Dream

People keep telling me things like, "you're living the dream". I suppose it's true. I mean, this Friday morning at 6 AM I leave Salt Lake City to fly to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to rehearsals so that I can dance with the Radio City Rockettes this holiday season. I am being paid (handsomely, if I do say so myself) to dance, fed breakfast, housed in my own room, and provided a rental car. Then I get to fly to Nashville, TN where I get to perform at the Grand Ole Opry in a national tradition, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. That's pretty amazing. Not that dancing with the Rockettes, specifically, has been a dream since my childhood, but dancing professionally has been. It was only a few years ago that I realized this would be the perfect dancing job for me, and I set my sights on making it happen. And now it's happening! I am still a bit in denial.

The only sad part about living this dream is that I have to leave my dream man, Gregory Hunt, back in Utah for 2 1/2 months. The irony! I am so blessed to be with a man who supports me in pursuing my talents and my dreams. Enjoy your higher than average amounts of gym time and guy time while I'm away, Gregory, cause when I return it's ON. Full Throttle. Charlies Angels 2.

No comments: