Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween 2007

Halloween seems to go on for days, and I just can't seem to get enough of it. While I don't partake in scary movies or haunted houses, I do enjoy costume parties and Halloween candy. I was saddened by my inability to take a costume with me to Myrtle Beach (due only to my priorities in packing, I suppose), so I had to improvise a little this year, but I really get a kick out of seeing other people's creativity. Our cast went all out dressing up for rehearsal, and we snapped a few pictures before we had to take them all off and perform for the boss. Then that night we got together for a house party, though most of us had faded by about 9:30PM. It was a very long day of dancing. Just before we headed home, you can see Darci, myself, and Leah in this photo. I'm the blonde, male NBA basketball player from the 70's in the middle. Whatever. Darci and Leah are in the same car as me, meaning, we are all assigned rental cars that we share with three other girls. It's a good time.

No comments: