Monday, November 19, 2007

Two weeks late

So, apparently I have already been in Nashville two weeks today. I've had really spotty internet access since I got here, so I've fallen terribly behind. Also, I've been terrible at taking pictures. So, where to begin? Well, we are staying at a hotel here where we each have our own little studio apartment with a kitchenette so that we can cook for ourselves while we are here. It's great! I love it. They treat us very well. We have free internet access while we are here, free breakfast (and it's actually good), and the local Gold's Gym gave us free memberships during our stay. Nashville is really beautiful this time of year, it's still very autumn-ish. The colors are beautiful and the weather is a great temperature. Today it was about 63 degrees, and it stays really pleasant in the evening, too. The first week we arrived we spent most of the time getting settled, and the rest of the time at the Opryhouse rehearsing. So even though I haven't seen all that much yet, I'm really excited to be here and really enjoying the new surroundings!

No comments: