Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The coffee table book is now available!

So, I haven't seen it in person yet, but the coffee table book celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Radio City Rockettes is now available! My friend Leah went to pick one up at Barnes and Noble today because she happens to be on the cover. I am supposedly featured in this book, though I haven't confirmed it yet. I flew back to NYC this summer for the photo shoot where we got to wear vintage costumes of the Rockettes. It is entirely possible that they left out all the costumes that my group wore, but I hope not. Here is a link to the book on barnes and noble.com: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780061565380&itm=1
and here is the front cover with my friend Leah (who is also a new girl and who I stand next to in the kick lines) front and center!

No comments: